This guide is written specifically for consultants and service-based business owners including business consultants, lawyers, therapists and psychologists, personal trainers, interior designers and more. These are business owners who are looking for a framework to build an intentional, purpose-driven business foundation and get their base level questions answered, like:
• How do I price my products and services?
• What do I need to know about my audience to effectively market to them?
• Which revenue streams do I launch with?
• How do I articulate my brand purpose?
• What are my brand values?
• How do I set intentional business goals?
• What’s my market positioning?
• What resources do I need to get the business up and running?
• How do I know where to start?
This guide is also for established service-based business owners and executives who want to revisit these foundational questions.
1. Problem and Solution
2. Brand Purpose
3. Brand Vision
4. Context and Positioning
6. Brand Values
7. Business Goals
8. High-Level Business Model (Revenue Streams & Pricing)
10. First Next Steps
This guide includes 80+ pages of research, tactics and strategies and 24 DIY exercises. It covers ten key business-building areas:
Buy the Build Your Business Foundation Guide